CHARITY TRIVIA EVENT
Come and support SEAoT-Austin in raising money for
Austin Habitat for Humanity and the SEAoT Scholarship Fund!
It will be a fun, social event for engineers and non-engineers alike where you can network and eat while playing trivia with your fellow engineers and raising money for two great causes.
Bring your co-workers! Bring your friends! Bring your significant other!
- Wednesday, May 2nd
- Registration/Social: 6:00pm to 6:30pm
- Dinner: 6:15pm to 7:00pm
- Trivia: 7:00pm to 8:30pm,
- Social: 8:30pm to 9:30pm
Trivia will be administered by Geeks Who Drink
- Member (Before April 30): $35
- Non-Member (Before April 30): $40
- Students (Before April 30): $25
- After April 30: $45
Registration will close at 12 PM on Tuesday, May 1
Admission Price Includes:
- Open Bar with Hops and Grain Beer, Kombucha, Coffee, Espresso, and Sparkling Water
(Bartender Tips Encouraged)
- Dinner (Non-Alcoholic Drinks Available)
- Trivia with prizes for the winning team
- Charity Donation to Austin Habitat for Humanity and SEAoT Scholarship fund
Invite your friends! Event flyer below...
Interested in sponsorship? Please see application below...
SEAoT’s objective for this event is to gather together in a social environment to raise money for Austin Habitat for Humanity and SEAoT's scholarship fund. Sponsorship and admission fees will help SEAoT subsidize the social portion of the event, however, at least 10% of all sponsorship and admission fees will be added to SEAoT’s base donation. At the conclusion of the event, any profits and designated gifts from the event will also be donated. Sponsorships and free-will donations by attendees will help SEAoT add to the donation.
We hope to see you on May 2nd!