CHARITY TRIVIA EVENT
Come and support SEAoT-Austin in raising money for
Austin Habitat for Humanity and the SEAoT Scholarship Fund!
It will be a fun, social event for engineers and non-engineers alike where you can network and eat while playing trivia with your fellow engineers and raising money for two great causes.
Bring your co-workers! Bring your friends! Bring your significant other!
Tuesday, May 7th
- Registration/Social: 6:15pm to 7:00pm
- Dinner: 6:30pm to 7:00pm
- Trivia: 7:00pm to 8:30pm,
- Social: 8:30pm to 9:30pm
Trivia will be administered by Geeks Who Drink
- Member (Before May 6th): $35
- Non-Member (Before May 6th): $40
- Students (Before May 6th): $25
- Day of Event (all types): $45
Registration will close at 11:59PM on Monday, May 6th
Admission Price Includes:
- Open Bar with Hops and Grain Beer, Kombucha, Coffee, Espresso, and Sparkling Water (Bartender Tips Encouraged)
- Dinner (Non-Alcoholic Drinks Available)
- Trivia with prizes for the winning team
- Charity Donation to Austin Habitat for Humanity and SEAoT Scholarship fund
Please consider becoming a SEAoT Charity Trivia Event sponsor. Your generous donation will ensure good continued financial health of the Austin Chapter. With member dues and your help through sponsorship, SEAoT will continue to participate in worthy causes such as student scholarships, continuing education, and promoting the engineering sciences within the local community.
* Sponsor levels
Also, invite your friends! Event flyer below...
SEAoT’s objective for this event is to gather together in a social environment to raise money for Austin Habitat for Humanity and SEAoT's scholarship fund. Sponsorship and admission fees will help SEAoT subsidize the social portion of the event, however, at least 10% of all sponsorship and admission fees will be added to SEAoT’s base donation. At the conclusion of the event, any profits and designated gifts from the event will also be donated. Sponsorships and free-will donations by attendees will help SEAoT add to the donation.
We hope to see you on May 7th!